Does your hair look frizzy, rebellious and full of frizz? Follow these tips that Chula Stores gives you so you can have an enviable and healthy hair.
Before repairing the damage, you should know that frizz is the frizz or frizz of the hair and the manifestation of static electricity in the hair. And that there are 4 natural causes that can be causing:
- Lack of hydration in the hair
- Lack of essential fatty acids (lipids)
- Lack of keratin
- Long hairs that pass the neck line
But you can control this effect if you follow these tips:
- Moisturize your hair with a good one. It can be a shampoo, a mask or a capillary oil (the macadamia nut is ideal).
- The hair should be washed preferably with cold water, or slightly warm, too hot water will dry the hair and weaken it, which makes it brittle and increases frizz.
- If your hair is very dry, do not forget to use conditioner.
- Dry it gently, do not make sudden movements because you weaken or break the cuticle.
- Do not abuse chemicals such as dyes or bleaches, nor exaggerate the use of irons, dryers and tongs. When using this type of equipment, do it at medium temperatures and apply a heat protector.
- Apply a good anti frizz.
- Curly hair should be trimmed off the tips with some frequency and use a good moisturizer when the hair is wet to untangle it more easily.
- Groom carefully and do it with a comb that is made of natural fiber or wood.
- Avoid combs made from materials that can break your hair, and also metal ones, as they activate static electricity.
- Do not use products with alcohol as mousse, because this ingredient dry the hair.
Did you know that the banana mask is one of the best moisturizers for our hair? Helps reduce frizz, moisturizes and also leaves it soft and manageable.
It’s time to pay attention to your hair!